The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Autumn_Shy
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Complete fool for pegas
Didn’t enter the last collab, was in a weird funk and didn’t feel like bothering anyone to draw Autumn.  
Maybe next time will be different. ^^
Vulcan

Spectator mode ON
Can somebody give me the rules and indications for flying applications? So I can know before the Collab2022 starts what I should and shouldn’t do. I’m a sucker for figuring things out fast.
Autumn_Shy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Complete fool for pegas
@Vulcan  
@Cyborg

Probably in a month or two,  
Have patience my friends, we are always given plenty of time when it’s announced, and typically extensions even after that. ^^
Autumn_Shy

Complete fool for pegas
@Vulcan  
Far as I know, long as it’s sfw there aren’t any rules per say for flying aplications, they just go by a first-come-first-served basis & available space in the sky.
Guardian Talon
Guardian Talon - For Patreon supporters
Guardian Talon - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

@Vulcan  
@Autumn_Shy

All the information you need is in the first post. It’s been basically the same since the first one and I doubt there will be any major changes in the next one. It only takes about 5 minutes to read and will answer almost any question you have.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

2022 Collab Coordinator
PM me your cute OCs
@Cyborg  
Probably sometime in November

@Vulcan  
@Autumn_Shy  
There’s no specific rules for flying characters, but they are curated based on what would look good without standing out too much. Generally the idea is that the character should have show-accurate proportions (no small head, giant body), no overly bright colors, no non-canon design choices (like two heads or being a cyborg or something), etc. The less the character would steal attention from the rest of the image, the more likely it would be to get accepted.
Lil_VampireCJ
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Lil_VampireCJ
I can’t believe its almost been a full year now to the point its almost time for the 2022 derpibooru collaboration…

Its seriously not that far off when you think about it because this year has just flew by-

Other than that, how do we get notified, know or find out about future collabs/competitions here for badges? Apparently there was a April Fools Event and I completely missed it because I had no idea/clue there was even a event on meaning I missed out. ;-;

Is there like a calendar or something on the site with the information on? If there is can someone lmk & link me it, it would be very useful for me.
Lil_VampireCJ
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Lil_VampireCJ
@Autumn_Shy

Yeah…Its hard to though sometimes bc I forget..

Its why I hope but am also curious they have some sort of annual calendar somewhere which shows all the derpibooru based events and when they start and end.(as it means I can schedule them so I can enter them since most are art-based events.)

If its not already a thing; I suggest a annual Derpibooru Calendar forum where events are shown/scheduled throughout the year and can be changed/edited. I feel like it would help me out and others out know when events are taken place and to schedule for them meaning more people are aware and can enter in time. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one