Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -

PM me your cute OCs
@Director's Cut
So what this is the last collaboration?

Probably not.

It may be the last one I'm assembling, as I've been considering retiring after this one, but even if I do someone else will just take over next year. These things will very likely keep happening for years to come.
Wiimeiser
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
I wonder if I should just do Sassy Lost again or if I should add somepony else or change it up…

Also, with the newly added rule, will we still be seeing some Fallout Equestria stuff regardless as with the previous collabs?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Site Administrator
System Administrator
@GothArts
That's most likely fine, we regularly make exceptions for lower-res images, since the resolution is more of a guideline rather than any strict requirement, within reason.
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I asked one of my friends who left the site (He quit a few months ago due to personal reasons) if he would like his oc included in the collab and he said he would, would his oc still be allowed in?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
CRUSHCORE

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~