2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Background Pony #E291
im new to the site and im having trouble uploading my image.
i think im doing everything right but it wont work :c
Background Pony #9BE1
@Ciaran
im the artist, i dont have a email account so i cant make real social media accounts, so the whole "background pony" thing is the only way i can get stuff out there.
Her name is Goldie btw
Background Pony #9BE1
@Ciaran
im the artist, i dont have a email account so i cant make real social media accounts, so the whole "background pony" thing is the only way i can get stuff out there.
Her name is Goldie btw
UnderwoodART
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Just Another Pink Pony
@icey wicey 1517
Oh, well, I could have done that if you'd asked. Turn off the pencil texture, turn off the background, and make the line brush solid… Is that all it takes? I didn't think of just reusing an old drawing. If that's the case, I can upload a cleaner version than that one myself… Or has it already been accepted as it is?
I'm confused as to how I factor into this situation now.

Edit: Unfortunately the lines are raster, so the chalk brush isn't a quick fix.
UnderwoodART
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Just Another Pink Pony
@icey wicey 1517
Can't draw, no, but those things are only a couple of button clicks. Since the original was only supposed to be a sketch, I can't easily clean up the lines, and the colour has ugly gaps without the background… This is why I didn't want to submit it. Also I said someone else could draw it, not just edit and reupload mine.
Also your upload got double the attention of the original, so that's just… great.
Well, whatever.
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@UnderwoodART
I am srry about that, this just seemed like the quickest way to get one of your ocs into the collab since most of the artists i knew where busy and idk how fast they wud have been abe t get it done before the pic was uploaded.

I can request that my upload get taken down and yu can upload your own version if you prefer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~