Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Mango Island
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

EqD's Mango pony OC
Does the OC submission REALLY have to be digital? Or OCs on paper also accepted?

(Disregard the "Background Pony" question. It was supposed to be me asking.)
Background Pony #E360
Excuse me(:з」∠)
Google's websites are hard to access for Chinese people,which means if I want to put some flying OCs, I have no chance.
Could there be some alternative ways to fix this just in this derpibooru website?
Thanks if this be concerned, (:з」∠) I just really want to try a flying pic in my second participation of this activity.
I may just add tag "2021 community collab flying" if I really have drew the pic before I get some information.(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
linyangqi

@Background Pony #E360
Google's websites are hard to access for Chinese people,which means if I want to put some flying OCs, I have no chance.
Could there be some alternative ways to fix this just in this derpibooru website?
Thanks if this be concerned, (:з」∠) I just really want to try a flying pic in my second participation of this activity.
I may just add tag "2021 community collab flying" if I really have drew the pic before I get some information.(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Sorry, it was me.
(:з」∠) Forgot to login.
linyangqi

@Background Pony #E360

@Joey
https://forms.gle/ZgwyWSi5UV8SSd636
this is a website which most Chinese people can't get access to.
(:з」∠) Because of some complex reason, we can't get on google.com in China.
Wish the tag "2021 community collab flying" will work?
GoldenFlow
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Hug a birb today!
That is so cool! I will definitely have a character ready for this!

You guys have so many fun events and I love it! :D
Three uncle

My profile
I just joined derpibooru this year, so I hope to participate in the community photo
今年我刚加入derpibooru,所以我很希望能参加社区大合照
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Site Administrator
System Administrator
The rules have been updated

We have added a new clause to the rules, explicitly stating now that you must have permission to use the character you intend to put into the collab. Please give our updated rules a read in the original post.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~