2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

My first attempt to participate in a Derpibooru Community Collaboration 2021. My alter ego Bark Obsidian fresh from the battlefields of Equestria at war. ;-)

Maybe he’s not to everyone’s taste here, but I can deal with that. Nonetheless, I am happy to now be part of the Derpibooru OC family. I would be glad about constructive criticism, because I intend to create more images of him in the future. ;-D
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
ok quick question

One of my friends here had an oc they used that they gave to me a while ago, and i was wondering if including that oc would count as having them in the collab, since the oc originally belonged to them?

Or would that not count since i own the oc now and not them?

(My friend was going to make an oc for this but she has been having internet troubles and i would feel bad for leaving her out and i thought this was the best soloution)
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@DarkObsidian

Before it’s too late…

1. Ponies should be a normal-sized show-canon species (pony, griffon, etc). Original species are welcome, so long as they’re in a believable show-style appearance. Sorry, but no humans, anthro, or EqG-style OCs. Likewise, please do not submit adult dragons, ursas, sea serpants or any large species.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Chopsticks

Hm, yeah, I was expecting that. Too bad, but I was guided by the design of the Diamond Dogs, which are obviously not considered Anthro. Or at least a lot of the Diamond Dog tags otherwise lack that categorization.

This image (screencap) in particular inspired me.

And of course, being a huge fan of David Bowie and the Equestria at War mod. Also, the OC should stand upright to better wave at the camera. But I understand if the look doesn’t seem to appeal to everyone now. Pech gehabt, I’d say. Maybe next year. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one