2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

joyes
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Queen of Love - For those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event

Hello, I wanna join, but my english is not enough to understand the rule.  
It’s my oc fine? or he need to edit ? I can change hend to normal wing or more.  
full  
The version at the top left of the picture.
Frown Factory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Vectors & Reactions
@Joey  
I just noticed that my entry (>>2514290) is a bit on the small side. Now, since it’s an SVG that normally shouldn’t be a problem, however I don’t know what your exact workflow is nor how Photoshop deals with vectors… so, should I reupload a bigger version or is the existing one workable?
SugaryPoleCat
SugaryPoleCat - For supporting the site
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Artist -

Nobody lol
I’m honestly new to this sort of thing and I wanted to ask if someone could check, if this is accepted or not. Most things are still on their own layers so I can edit some small things, but changing the poses would be too hard at this point. If I don’t enter I don’t mind, I just wanted someone to check if it’s all good. I made sure to make the ponies from hoof to head 1200px, I can still resize them if necessary.

The image
Grapie
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🍇🍇🍇
you can somehow upload this image I can’t upload it because I uploaded an image with a black background and I can’t delete it full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one