2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Professional Shitposter
Hola camaradas, one question: ¿It's there some kind of limit or date you must join Derpibooru in order to participate? I don't really remember but i think i made this account last week (As far as i am aware of, i pretty much was born last week xD), and i don't really know if there's some rule of more than x amount of months to prevent spam or something along the lines.

Also, if i am able to participate in this collab. ¿Anybody does have any suggestions for erasing the background of a traditional art? I don't want to annoy mods with sending nudes images with a white background

Sorry for asking too much and for my grammatical horrors, im Venezuelan and i have no idea what i should do.

DTavs.exe
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pupusa Lord
@FliegerFaustToP47
Segun entiendo no importa cuanto tengas en el site, aun personas sin cuenta pueden participar, hay un hilo en los foros para personas que necesiten ayuda con su OC, seguro alguien te ayuda.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Professional Shitposter
@DTavs.exe

Ah ok, gracias por la ayuda pana, entonces veré si desocupo tiempo para hacer mi OC y aprovecho y pregunto en ese foro a ver si alguien me ayuda a dejar mi dibujo trifásico sin fondo xD. Que tengas un buen día!
MiniFeru
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

Spring Beauty Lover
you will reply the flying aplication in negative too? i like to know if i need to draw my OCs in a way or other, Thx!
DTavs.exe
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pupusa Lord
@Sugar Morning
Now that's a good question, are the races on the movie like Caleno's Crew, that gopher dude, the lizard people of the badlands, the Storm King and whatever Grubber could be, are those canon? could someone do an OC like a lizard and be included?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -

PM me your cute OCs
@Sugar Morning
I wanna say we had one of those cat creatures from the movie in one of the prior collabs. I can't find it (probably not tagged well), but I'm pretty sure we had one that was allowed because it was a shorter character and scaled well.

Scaling is one of the major issues with anthromorphic characters — they stand a lot taller than feral characters. When one character is standing 2-3 times taller than the pony next to it, that makes it really tricky to layer everything together without one character standing out too much or taking out too much space.

If you can draw one of those bird characters in a way that it's not too tall compared to a pony, and not taking up too much screen space without looking odd, I'd accept that. And I'm confident that you'd be able to pull that off, so I'll say yes. You can do that.

(note: I'm saying yes to Sugar Morning specifically, this is not a blanket approval to anyone. Anyone else would still have to ask and it'd be subject to art style, character design, etc)
Sugar Morning
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity

Cute by Default
@Joey
i was thinking that the head size it probably the same with ponies and since it's hidden behind other characters, it probably look like a griffon XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
MLP Acrylic Nightlights!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~