2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
If you mean the artist version of the badge, that’s for people who drew OCs for others, not just themselves.

It looks like some of them didn’t get the participation badge though, so that needs to be fixed.
PaintEdits
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Moved to Twibooru
Question. My character made it on here. I’m listed as the artist for “En Passant” my OC who’s in here too.  
https://derpibooru.org/images/2235307  
Don’t I get the 2020 badge? Or did I miss some part of the criteria? When I uploaded my picture I wasn’t logged in, does that exclude me? Not the end of the world, just curious.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
@PaintEdits  
Because of the large amount of badges to give, users were asked to request them here, so those who didn’t or didn’t have their username readily available might not have gotten it thus far.  
Now that you’ve brought it up, given!
Evaporated
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Hi! Super small favor, if anyone can do it. I’m kind of a dumb, and realized I had my OC tag as zenarisblackmour instead of zenaris blackmour this entire time. Could someone add that space in the tag on the collab page for me, please?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab