2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Background Pony #789C
@Dragonpone  
I know that’s an option but if possible wouldn’t it be better to use something non-controversial if it’s still undecided?

Though judging from that  
@Joey  
it seems that might be too late already?
Kaifloof
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
@Joey  
First Joey has fun with the collab, now he has preplanned badges. What’s next? The collab as a badge for next year?  
Jokes aside, I’m glad you’ve got it planned ahead and you’re also having fun with your new method of arranging the collab
Background Pony #789C
@Skoon  
Said the guy trying to get me to lash out all the time for voicing a simple wish.

The wish was denied. I don’t like it but I can get over it.

I don’t see how your aggressive comments were helping the matter at all though.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Background Pony #B997  
Look, Bucky-Sue, I ain’t even. I spoke directly and without sugary coating but at no point was I ever disingenuous with the ulterior motive to “bait”; you’ve taken it that way. Since you seem to lack self awareness, let me give you a little more advice; chill out.

If I was trying to make you angry, I could. I am quite capable. So pull up yer damn pampers and re-assess. Fact is, you invited opposition when you made your opening statement, and nobody is required to talk down to you like you were a delicate flower child. I assume you are an adult, and measured by your use of grammar, probably not a hopeless one. You talk of respect, well I spoke to you as an adult and you didn’t like it. So what kind of respect are you expecting here?

Savvy?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #B997  
I’ve heard very little of drama or controversy. There are people upset that the show is over, but I’ve not heard of people upset or triggered by characters from the finale.

Regardless, who/what the badges are entirely my decision, and that decision has been made. Maybe it’s luster, maybe not. I’m known for not sharing too many details about the collab while it’s a work in progress, even to other site staff. You’ll find out when everyone else does, and if you don’t like it, I can assure you that I won’t loose any sleep over it.
Background Pony #789C
So what kind of respect are you expecting here?

The one that doesn’t call me a fool for voicing a different opinion.  
You talk of respect, well I spoke to you as an adult and you didn’t like it.

I hope you don’t always immediately jump to namecalling others when they have different views on something.

Rough breakdown of what happened:  
  1. I voiced the wish for someone less controversial than Luster as the badge.  
  2. Your immediate reaction: Your opinion is bad, stop having it.  
  3. I reacted to mods/admins directly addressing me  
  4. You call me and in extension possible everyone(?) who disliked the epilogue a fool.

How is that not aggressive and disrespectful?

I have nothing else to say on the matter. Have a good life.

Edit:  
    @Joey  
    And I can live with that.
Skoon
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Background Pony #B997  
Bruv, guy, friendo, I did not tell you to “stop having your opinion”. I said get over it, meaning the idea of Luster being a tag. You’re welcome to your opinion.

I didn’t even tell you it was bad, I told you not to take a cartoon so seriously. You spoke of a, honestly small scale and frivolous, controversy; and quote, “that would be a punch in the face of everyone who didn’t like the epilogue”; THAT is what is foolish. Anybody who takes offense at merely seeing Luster Dawn is being foolish.

Further, you are continuing to act foolish by taking this so personally. What it boils down to is that you are upset that there has been any derision at all. “Fluttershy would be proud”, she’s a cartoon. Welcome to real life. Toughen up a bit.

Fella. Chill out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab