2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I must resist the urge to commission two OC’s, one being my main OC, the other being his big sister beating him up. I thought of that as soon as I heard the announcement and now I can’t get it out of my head.

Someone help me.
Frown Factory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Vectors & Reactions
@Rainbow Eevee  
Like it says on page 1, rule 14  
[…] if you are submitting an OC owned by someone else, please ensure they are ok with it […]

Definitely always ask the owner of the character whether or not it’s okay to use the char
Minus
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

It's bad. In a good way!
@Joey  
Oh heck I am your nemisis and didn’t even realise! Butting heads for years! But naw, I’m likely to do the same next year too. This collab means a lot to me. It makes me think back to that “You knew all your friends before you knew they were friends” sorta thing from that one episode. I can look and see people that I am so close to now in the old collabs, sitting only a few spaces away from myself. I didn’t know them at that time, but now I do, and there’s something lovely about that. I love Derpibooru, this community, and everything we have become. And in the later collabs I can see how many friends are now surrounding me, and see how far I’ve come personally too.

So I’ll always have a problem when I see people abusing requests and uploading bad edits. Unless I just give up… I think that’s the best thing I can do. I’ve gotten a lot out of this already, so maybe I should move on. Sorry for the trouble.

Well. As an artist and complainer I mean, I’m moving on. But now that I have so many friends here, I dunno if I could really avoid being part of this alltogether… And then there’s helping others get their OC in… Um… So I half give up? yeah. Sorry again I only made this harder for you.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Since a few people have asked, the background for this year’s collab is going to have an Autumn-esque vibe. While there’s not going to be an emphasized, specific clothing theme, if you really want one, draw Autumn clothing.

Or, alternatively, draw Fall clothing if you’re from a part of the world that calls it Fall instead of Autumn.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Wiimeiser  
If you need someone to help you draw an OC for the collab, a reference sheet may help, but most people can work off example artwork, in my experience. You’ll just have to talk to someone and see what they need/want.

@Rainbow Eevee  
Basically what @Frown Factory said. Always get permission from an OC’s owner before submitting them, as they may be drawing their OC/having someone else draw their OC already.

@Minus  
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I take you more as a secondary antagonist instead of a primary nemesis.

But in all seriousness, you’re always welcome to participate in the collab, and I would encourage you to do so. And I can assure you, the end result will be good, I just need you to trust me on that part. This is my fourth time doing this, and I’d like to think I pulled it off the last three times successfully. So join in, and just watch and see how the end result turns out.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Hey guys!

As you may all know. Generazoi’s Pony Creator doesn’t work anymore due to it being powered by Flash, and Flash is no longer supported by this point. I cannot draw either.  
Does anyone know any program I can use to make reference for my OC?

Thanks
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Also another question

Since it said that a person who owns multiple ocs can submit two of them in the same pic, would that also apply to doing s group pic with friends?

Because I have a friebd who has a lot of ocs and I want to include two of her ocs with two of mine (I asked for permission and she said it’s fine for me using her ocs for the pic)
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Rainbow Eevee  
You know what, yeah, you can roll with that. If for no other reason than Eevee being best pokemon.

@Selaphiel  
There’s always PonyLumen

@icey wicey 1517  
Yeah, that’s fine

@PwnyPony  
Third. But in all reality it doesn’t really matter. I always set the deadline like a day or two before I actually plan to start working on stuff, because there’s always a dozen few-minutes-too-late submissions.
Asiandra Dash
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Project Sekai Addict
Sorry about this, but I just changed my mind. I don’t want my OC flying anymore because for some reason, the program I use currently does not like me to draw wings on a flying pony (trust me, I tried to draw Rainbow Dash flying, took me two days after I uploaded image >>2198764 before I decided to just have her standing). So if it’s alright, you could ignore my submission?  
The creators also said it was a little glitch and they would try to fix it up, they don’t know how long it’ll take so yeah.  
It’s alright if you ignore the flying submission I did, I won’t mind. ^^  
Also, school is in the way so if the programs little glitch thing is fixed, it’ll still take me a while before I get the time to finish my OC flying so it’s okay to just have her in the GIGANTIC GROUP on the ground.
SPACKLE
Buck Evergreen - For Patreon supporters
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Will this be okay? >>2110597

I know one of em’s flying but I think she’s low enough that it can work with some nestling in of other oc’s. Let me know if there are any issues.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@MadameSaccharine  
Please use embed syntax (>>2199887p), it makes it much easier to review the image. And yes, the pony has to be 800 pixels tall, the image therefore should be larger than that.

@Joey  
No, the image is exactly 800px. The pony, however, is ~500px tall (458 if you measure to mane). Also please stick a reminder that “adding margins to your picture to make it larger won’t work, the pony needs to be this size” somewhere :V

PS. Or reword the rule, because right now it looks like “must have image 800+ pixels tall” and people don’t get to the “head to hoof” part.

P.P.S. I don’t get why people don’t just draw several thousand by several thousand pixel images. Computers are powerful enough to not have practical difference while drawing, and it allows actually seeing the pic without artifacting on larger displays, shrinking for smaller ones (computers do image size reduction a LOT better than enlargement), and eventually, more detail.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Also please stick a reminder that “adding margins to your picture to make it larger won’t work, the pony needs to be this size” somewhere :V

I feel like people see number minimums and think that their image HAS to be exactly that size and no bigger.

The amount of ‘random blank space for no reason’ images I’ve seen in each collab is staggering.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@SPACKLE  
If they could be scooted a bit closer, that’d be better. But if not, I can make that work, so that’s fine.

@Barhandar  
Huh… You’re right, if I download the image, open it in photoshop, and measure it there’ the pony is about 500px. However, if I use Greenshot’s “Region Capture” tool to measure in my browser, it shows it measuring about 620px. I don’t have any zoom on my browser, so I wonder what’s causing that… Weird…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab