2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
I got sidetracked with a PC game this evening, completely lost track of time (it’s 3am here now).

I have some time free tomorrow afternoon though. I’ll try to get Upvote drawn and up on here then. Won’t take me long to draw her.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I have autism and I barely downvote. (Actually, how many downvotes have I made?) Downvotes seem to influence me, though. Strangely, my art seems to consistently get a small number of faves, almost no standalone upvotes, and either half or twice as many downvotes.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Burger Rebellion
I realized that downvoted are an encouragement. My old art got a lot of downvotes, and after I changed a few things I started going positive, and eventually getting 100,200,300+ scores. Don’t ignore downvotes and don’t feel bad about them either.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Please ignore BP #D0DD. Their ban history and moderation notes suggest they are just shitposting, drama-baiting, and trying for another ban.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@Joey  
Not to mention it’s an age-old topic which has been discussed at length already, and has absolutely no place here or anywhere else.
Skoon
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Wiimeiser  
Just for the record, I don’t consider somebody on the spectrum to necessarily be an Autismo (tm). It’s more of a title I use for those who exhibit a certain behavioral personality that sends the cringe down spines and rolls eyes so hard they fall out (or uses Autism as an excuse to also be a total jack-wagon without consequence).
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Background Pony #D0DD  
Personally I regard the voting system here as a guideline.

A few downvotes don’t really matter that much. At the end of the day, you can’t please everyone.

However, a buttload of downvotes points to either an issue with your subject material, or you need to improve your artwork.

(And now I’m contemplating ponifying that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean with Barbossa talking to Elizabeth Swan….

With the caption of ‘The Derpibooru votin’ sytem is more what ye call, guidelines’)
Stoopedhooy
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt

Sad Confused Artist.
@Wiimeiser

That’s because they are 3D models, I think. A lot of people dislike those assets.  
–––––––––––––  
By they way, is there any approximate time how much it would take to put up all the works together?  
This year the amount is really high.  
I wonder if any engines used for making giant pictures out of many smaller pictures could be used to help with the effort and economize time?
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
That’s because they are 3D models, I think. A lot of people dislike those assets.

I think what you mean is Source Filmmaker models. Since honestly, I see a lot of 3D blender art that got upvoted to the heaven. Like

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Cyan Lightning  
@Wiimeiser  
It’s not about it being 3D or Source (though being on Source certainly enables the faults), it’s about bad composition and other meta-concepts. Your pics look like 3D clipart (and arguably, that’s what it is: you’re assembling premade models, i.e. clipping them out and pasting them up) that wasn’t properly integrated into a single picture.  
Wrong/mismatched/lacking shadows, “plastic” textures, tesselation (visible tiling, though that’s inherent to Valve’s textures), mismatched level of detail (e.g the pixelated boomerang).
Background Pony #B77B
Please ignore BP #D0DD. Their ban history and moderation notes suggest they are just shitposting, drama-baiting, and trying for another ban.

No? Because I have an opinion means I’m a troll? It’s not funny. Also, just forget about that please.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab