Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
If you mean the artist version of the badge, that's for people who drew OCs for others, not just themselves.

It looks like some of them didn't get the participation badge though, so that needs to be fixed.
SlimyFerret
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

a green birb
Aaaaa sorry if I’m late! Here was my submission to the collab, totally forgot about badges oof

https://www.derpibooru.org/images/2228928
PaintEdits
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Moved to Rainbooru
Question. My character made it on here. I'm listed as the artist for "En Passant" my OC who's in here too.
https://derpibooru.org/images/2235307
Don't I get the 2020 badge? Or did I miss some part of the criteria? When I uploaded my picture I wasn't logged in, does that exclude me? Not the end of the world, just curious.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -

Site Moderator
Badge Dragon
@PaintEdits
Because of the large amount of badges to give, users were asked to request them here, so those who didn't or didn't have their username readily available might not have gotten it thus far.
Now that you've brought it up, given!
Zenaris_Blackmour

Batty Bat With The Hat
Hi! Super small favor, if anyone can do it. I'm kind of a dumb, and realized I had my OC tag as zenarisblackmour instead of zenaris blackmour this entire time. Could someone add that space in the tag on the collab page for me, please?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Dakimakura / Body Pillows from Sky Railroad!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab