2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

full
Generally, all characters in the image will be standing/sitting on the ground. However, we typically have a few flying OCs in the air to “fill the space” above the main group. Since flying characters are a more prominent in the image, they will be subject to some quality control and thus have to be pre-approved.
If you would like to have your OC flying in the 2020 Community Collab, please fill out this form no later than 23:59UTC on Wednesday, December 4th. Decisions will be made by Friday, December 6th.

(extracted from the very first post on this thread, wonder how many people actually bother to read it?)
MoonScout
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Less active cuz colege
Are tentative submissions allowed?  
My laptop is temporarily broken but I am not very good at drawing in my phone with my hands only. I’m using IbisPaint X BTW.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@StrategyPony  
You have six weeks until the official deadline of January 3nd

(so many people pointed out the typo in the OP that I’m just leaving it there now)
Background Pony #789C
I asked Arifproject if I can use one of his derpibooru OCs for the collab and he allowed me to do it but I figured I should ask if that’s okay for someone else in general.

For Arifproject it’s obviously okay as he MADE them, but I could see that using THESE OCs by SOMEONE ELSE might not be wanted for various reasons, being Derpi meta and all.

SO, would that be okay?
Arucordu
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

spongecake
This looks sweet, just gotta get some art of my oc lol.

Also i love the k+k scarf picture its just so cute and reminds me how sad and lonely i am
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Hakirayleigh  
Images used in previous collabs are excluded from this event. A different drawing would need to be used.

full
full
The goal of this collab is to allow everyone to show off their current character designs and abilities as an artist. Therefore, please submit some newer artwork – either something drawn within the past few months, or even better, create a brand new image for the collab! We won’t say “no” to an older image, as we understand that not everyone has time and we want as many people as possible to be involved, but please do not resubmit an image that was already in a previous collaboration.
--
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

*blorp*
I started a picture of the main character for an FoE fic I’m writing, ’cause why not participate? XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab