Viewing last 25 versions of post by Stoopedhooy in topic 2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Stoopedhooy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sad Confused Artist.
"[@LambyDwight":](/forums/art/topics/2020-derpibooru-community-collab?post_id=4700551#post_4700551

)

Same shit, except I felt this way after missing the opportunity to get that ponibooru-related badge for being active in first year of derpi.

Did not notice this project and pony imageboards were pretty much dead to me after ponibooru finally died.

Nothing to be too sad about though, there are plenty badges which require an actual effort rather than mere participation.
No reason given
Edited by Stoopedhooy
Stoopedhooy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sad Confused Artist.
"@LambyDwight":/forums/art/topics/2020-derpibooru-community-collab?post_id=4700551#post_4700551

Same shit, except I felt this way after missing the opportunity to get that ponibooru-related badge for being active in first year of derpi.
Did not notice this project and pony imageboards were pretty much dead to me after ponibooru finally died.
Nothing to be sad about though, there are plenty badges which require an actual effort rather than mere participation.
No reason given
Edited by Stoopedhooy