Viewing last 25 versions of post by Bigshot232 in topic 2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
"[@Shimmering Spectacle":](/art/2020-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4601811#post_4601811
)  
You know, if you wanted to have a newer version of your character drawn, this sheet would come in mighty handy.

"@Joey":/art/2020-derpiboor

>
>
> ![f
u-community-collab/post/4601611#post_4601611
[bq="Joey"
]

!
(https://i.imgur.com/4pBvILX.png!
)
>
One of the great things about this community is that there is always someone willing to help! If you need help drawing your OC (or even designing one) to participate in the collab, simply post in "[this thread":](/art/art-help-for-the-2020-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread).

>
>
Likewise, if you're an artist who would like to help someone who can't draw, just keep an eye on that thread for requests, or even feel free to make a post advertising that you're willing to help!

>
>
"Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (The "Draw my OC"[ thread)":](/art/art-help-for-the-2020-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread

[/bq]

)
>
>

If you wanted show accurate, might I suggest Lightningbolt :>
No reason given
Edited by Bigshot232
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
"@Shimmering Spectacle":/art/2020-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4601811#post_4601811
You know, if you wanted to have a newer version of your character drawn, this sheet would come in mighty handy.

"@Joey":/art/2020-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4601611#post_4601611
[bq="Joey"]

!https://i.imgur.com/4pBvILX.png!
One of the great things about this community is that there is always someone willing to help! If you need help drawing your OC (or even designing one) to participate in the collab, simply post in "this thread":/art/art-help-for-the-2020-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread.

Likewise, if you're an artist who would like to help someone who can't draw, just keep an eye on that thread for requests, or even feel free to make a post advertising that you're willing to help!

"Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (The "Draw my OC" thread)":/art/art-help-for-the-2020-community-collab-a-k-a-the-draw-my-oc-thread

[/bq]

If you wanted show accurate, might I suggest Lightningbolt :>
No reason given
Edited by Bigshot232