2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@CyanLightning  
Yeah, I’m very sorry you got caught up in all of this. The entire situation was just a major disaster, and they fooled a lot of people, myself included.

Also, the thread wasn’t closed to the drama, it was closed because several people kept going to stalker-level extremes to “research” ruby, and when they start posting personal, private info, that becomes a major issue.
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
No need to be shy about that. Many people are glad for just about anything of their characters they can get for free.

…maybe you’re right.  
In that case, I will be glad to help with the next year’s collab.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
I’m curious if my contribution, having drawn someone elses oc for the event while they drew mine, qualifies either of us as a “helper”?  
If not, that’s fine…
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@Seabridge Drive  
She couldn’t bare to come back to something she was once thinking of leaving behind. It’s a deal of self Dishonor in ones mind. I support her decision to stay away for a while. She’s still healing from events of her past. The drama to be had here is not a positive to be seen.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Let’s not turn this into a discussion about Midnight Ruby. Ya’ll know how to start pm conversations.
BumpyBeatz
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@Joey  
That’s why I offered to PM the link. Didn’t want anyone coming back here like “oh my god! All this stuff!”.

The stuff they should really be talking about is how awesome this collabe is gonna be! ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide