2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
The event was fun and I finally managed to make an ok OC after all these years. Though that took me way longer than expected, else I’d have offered to help draw OCs for others way earlier. (Kinda surprised there weren’t more last minute requests in this thread, but most probably were sent directly to the artists listed in the first post.) Oh well, maybe next year!
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
At the very least, finding our OCs this time will end up being like “Where’s Waldo” on Darksouls’ difficulty xD
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Darth Sonic  
As my leading ground-bound friend in the collab, maybe we should request proximity?

Well, there’s also Mike… hmm. Dunno if he’s made a request or not, though.

It will slightly skew the numbers so we’re less surrounded by snowflake OCs :p

Also, the original “Star Scraper” was actually a Pegasus mare on Legends of Equestria. But my ponysona seems to have inherited the name, so…

I do have an old griffon sona/OC. He had some pretty friggin spectacular adventures in the RP he was born from. Getting magic super-charged by the rest of the party to warn a town of a coming (basically) Dune worm, then using the town’s mining explosives, flying and dropping like a ton from the magic supercharge straight into the worm’s mouth, like, thrice, killing it.

Shooting a party member twice due to a failed plan to save them (though they lived anyways) and a misunderstanding that a spear was enchanted to be non-lethal, so acting in misguided self-defense…

IF YOU’RE CHASING SOMEONE WITH A NON-LETHAL STUN SPEAR AS A JOKE, WHEN THEY PULL OUT A PISTOL, IT’S TIME TO STOP, NOT TRY TO PULL A FAST ONE.

Oh, right, and he sold a distant empire connected through a portal “modern” Equestrian technology and made like $700 billion USD equivalent doing that.

All he wanted to do was move to Equestria and make an index of all the books in all the libraries to build a great database of knowledge…

I almost regret not sticking to that OC, but the running from home in Griffonland backstory was kinda snowflakey. But griffonland kinda sucks compared to Equestria and notably lacks immortal sun and moon gods.

Anyways, the current one is just a ponysona, so basically just a carry-over of my real life into Equestrian terms. So a lot less adventurous. Unless you rate adventure by danger, in which case my hospital adventures probably were about as dangerous as Fenrar’s (the griffon) were.

But Fenrar couldn’t carry you, sorry. Not that strong. Carried a ton of dynamite once but could only do that because like 6 other people were channeling their vitality into him. Also it’s one thing to carry a cute sapient cat-thing in your saddlebags to get her around by flight (now that wasn’t part of the character, just a matter of circumstance, so I don’t get snowflake points for that), but quite another when it’s an adult stallion sitting on you :p

ADDENDUM: the best part about selling Kyra that technology is IRL, I made my pitch to the senate to an instrumental of the Flim Flam song someone put on, and it went so perfectly everyone at the table was dying laughing.

Thinking back, I suppose they could’ve just like captured and interrogated me for the knowledge, but they didn’t want to open relations to Equestria on a bad foot, and our group was fairly high-profile, so buying it for some small piece of their GNP was probably preferable to risking a big international incident.

Yikes, dodged that one. Oh, and this other time a guard (player character) went crazy and tried to murder me for erroneously believing I’d done something scandalous with Celestia. I dodged that one, too, but by a much narrower margin…

Man, that was the most freaking amazing RP… I gotta write it as a fic.

Yeah, sorry, you mentioned me and flying OCs and I thought of Fenrar and memories came flooding back. Maaaannn. Good times. It was like 3 or 4 years ago.
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
Maybe the next year I’ll become not so awful artist (and won’t have any problems with my laptop again) so I’ll be able to help someone with their OCs. Or not. I’m still too shy to think about drawing something for somebody else.
Frown Factory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Vectors & Reactions
I’m still too shy to think about drawing something for somebody else.

No need to be shy about that. Many people are glad for just about anything of their characters they can get for free. Hell, even I have a list of over half a dozen requests from various people over at DA, despite not being a good proper artist.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Ok, at this point, the initial sorting is done, and no more submissions will be accepted unless I have told the artist they may take more time.

I had to remove a few submissions too for not following the rules and such. Looks like the final count is 584 OCs drawn by 371 artists!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide