2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bizarre Song
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Parry this
Can you use pics from the past year? Some of my friends want to be in my group but they think they won’t have time to get their horses drawn.

Also,is this pic valid? full
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
@Toyminator900  
From OP:  
  1. Images of a pony sitting or standing on all fours should be a minimum of 800px in height, head-to-hoof. 1200px is preferred. Images of ponies standing on their hind legs or in an unusual pose should be proportional.
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Crazy Pone
@Toyminator900 is just asking as I had him draw my OC and it’s 800px @Luna  
Figured I’ve hung around in the shadows long enough. Time to go mainstream so everyone can hate my crazy artificial alicorn OC…

(It’s a LONG story…)
Chaotic Mind
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

Crazy Pone
@Toyminator900  
How did I miss that? Huh. I guess it’s hard to tell when your main display is 4K. Makes it hard to tell the difference of smaller resolution stuff like that. Then by all means the images you have drawn meet the requirements. Proper resolution, no background, and no crazy poses or obnoxious items hanging off to cover others. The images will work.
Chaotic Mind
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

Crazy Pone
Q: I’m not an active member on Derpibooru, can I still participate?
A: Of course! This event is open to the entire MLP fan art community, regardless of how active you are on Derpibooru, or in general. You don’t even need to have an account on this site to participate.

Based on this it should be fine.
Chaotic Mind
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

Crazy Pone
@Exhumed Legume  
That is a good point. My OC seen in my avatar is a representation of how I tend to be IRL. I choose alicorn not because OP but because jack of all trades.

As for your point, I don’t know. I think that since there is nothing saying an OC made specifically for this is not allowed then it should be fine. There is just some criteria that needs to be followed in design and such to match. I still think it would be fine but I’m not a site admin or even staff.
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
Ha, bloody ha!

@Exhumed Legume

Technically an OC would be what represents the very (or not very) active members on the pic, so an ad-hoc OC should be fine for the purpose of the collab.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide