2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
And the submissions deadline is closed! Total count is 562 OCs drawn by 370 artists! That’s over twice as many ponies as last year!

Thank you so much for everyone who participated in the collab and submitted your OC! Thank you to all the amazing artists who volunteered their time to draw a pony for someone else! The images all look amazing, and I’m really excited to see what the final image looks like!

I’m going to start assembling the image as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, and hopefully will have it up early next week! My goal is January 2nd to coincide with the site’s sixth birthday, but I’ll be honest, it may be a little tough with this much pony!

And because I know I will be asked this at least a dozen times otherwise - yes, if you submitted your OC a few minutes late, it will still be included. Even an hour or two late is not really any problem. If you submit it Saturday night, that’s a problem, but I’m not gonna exclude someone for being a few minutes late. So if you’re just getting those finishing touches in, submit it as soon as you’re done!
Bolt the Super-pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

*✧・゚:*( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)*:・゚✧*
Submitted mine! Huge thanks to mrmeow for drawing my OC and doing such a great job (he looks SO cute). I’m so excited to be a part of this!
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
The images all look amazing
Being responsible for two of them, I know for a fact that statement is false. ;P

@SuperSupermario24  
I think Minus thinks the offset is/should be applied to local time to get GMT/UTC instead of to GMT/UTC to get local time, as it actually works.  
This whole sidetrack’s been a mess and a half.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I’m dead, that’s all what I have to say, but my submission it’s done…

I’m with you there. Your submission looks lovely. I had one more to finish and Inkscape crashed in me twice. I barely manage to get it in before it officially closed.
Pr0m3theus
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Loves Flurry Heart.
I hope you saw my other post that was a better drawing for the collab. My first pic wasn’t good at all but MinFiru made me a new picture, I can’t wait to see the group pic.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Alright you guys. Right niw is the best tike to have a moment of silence for Joey’s soon to be destroyed RAM.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@CyanLightning  
A few people got permission to have an extra OC. As the OP said:

If the image you want to submit doesn’t fall within the rules for the collab, just talk to us, and we can see if we can work something out.

A few people talked to me us, and got permission
Squall_Line
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

horse butts 🐴
Quite thrilled at the turnout, even if it means quite a task to put it all together. This is quite a vibrant community. And I’m technically in the collab this year. X3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide