Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 10 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

quoting_mungo
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Artist -

Gusty is best pony
Intending to draw my own and hubby-dearest's pones. What's the best way of making sure his account gets associated with his character?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

PM me your cute OCs
@quoting_mungo
Yelling at me if he doesn't get the badge.

Seriously, there's not any good way to track who's OC belongs to who, so I'll hand out as many badges as I can find, and then if I miss someone, they just have to ask
40kponyguy
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Galestorm
It'll need 'cookie cutting' to give it a transparent background. There's a couple of people doing that, so hopefully they'll be able to help you there.
Galestorm
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

MILF Hunter
@Binkyt11
yes please, that'd be great, thank you.
@40kponyguy
I was aware of that when I posted it & I kind of had the impression that traditional pieces such as this would get trimmed so long as the background was still white.
40kponyguy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Binkyt11
Speaking of background removal, I may need to requisition your services again if that's okay?

Just hope I didn't go too mad with the resolution on this one for EquestrianScholar.

>>1604216p

Note to self, not 1200 DPI next time!
Binkyt11
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I'm scared
@40kponyguy
First of all, how. My phone camera never took photos that high in red. And secondly, I can resize it down a bit after removing the background. It's really high res so it shouldn't be an issue with the pixelization.
Background Pony #AA8A
Lemon here. Planning to draw my diamond dog OC because there is a lack of diamond dog OC's in last years pictures. :P
40kponyguy

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Binkyt11
Thanks, much appreciated.

That said, I think I may have got her mane too light, he's asked me if I can try adding some blue to her mane. This might spoil the pic though so I'll see how it turns out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~