2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

deactivated5e866ccc

@xXRaDsKiXx  
If you are talking about if you need to add something to show that you drew an OC for someone else and aren’t just submitting another OC, then I believe you would need to add something to the description of the post explaining it, or just let the person that you are drawing the OC for post it themselves.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@xXRaDsKiXx  
Tag yourself as the artist, tag the OC name.  
The OC name should already be connected to the account it belongs to.  
Add his name in description to be sure.  
Also, tag the collab. 2018.
Techno Babble

Why are you here?
I kinda wanna participate. But at the same time, I can’t justify it to myself, as I haven’t posted my art anywhere public. Maybe next year…
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

NLR's Dad
Alas, you cannot draw? Don’t let that to impede your OC being there. Plenty of us will help y’all with that.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I’m just gonna repost this for any artists who want to help, or anyone who needs help drawing their OC. I would also read the first post to get good insight of what to do.
Background Pony #704B
Can’t wait to see the collab, seems more organized this year(more time to put it together aswell).
Blazewing
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

AKA TPrower
This may be a silly question, but if a piece is submitted for the collab, is it allowed to be submitted as a stand-alone piece on other websites, like deviantART or the like? Or should it remain exclusive to derpibooru?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide