Viewing last 25 versions of post by Chaotic Mind in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Crazy Pone
"[@Dark":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3510690#post_3510690
)  
This reasoning is why I like to be "that guy". I'm the dude who is being an obnoxious fuck at the party. I'm the guy who will run across the yard nude if dared. I'm the guy who has a smart-ass reply for everything. I'm the guy you want to punch for being annoying but can't as you are laughing at my last quip.

I'm "that guy". I take pride in it. I said "fuck it" 15 years ago and never stopped.

I have this name for a reason yo.
Reason: derp
Edited by Chaotic Mind
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Crazy Pone
"@Dark":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3510690#post_3510690
This reasoning is why I like to be "that guy". I'm the due who is being an obnoxious fuck at the party. I'm the guy who will run across the yard nude if dared. I'm the guy who has a smartass reply for everything. I'm the guy you want to punch for being annoying but can't as you are laughing at my last quip.

I'm "that guy". I take pride in it. I said "fuck it" 15 years ago and never stopped.

I have this name for a reason yo.
No reason given
Edited by Chaotic Mind