Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dark in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
Born in '84 (all of my age i'm putting here), but I feel older when it comes to pop culture references because stuff always came late here, until mid 90's (when lateness "only" rounded 1 or 2 years) and after the 2000 when internet was easily accessible.

[@SuperSupermario24](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3510604#post_3510604)

The funny thing is, according to that c hard I'm a millenial, but because of what I posted above here, when you go to "what did each generation consumed", I'm Gen X
No reason given
Edited by Dark
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
Born in '84 (all of my age i'm putting here), but I feel older when it comes to pop culture references because stuff always came late here, until mid 90's (when lateness "only" rounded 1 or 2 years) and after the 2000 when internet was easily accessible.
No reason given
Edited by Dark