Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zeb in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"[@mrmeow":Luna](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3502091#post_3502091
[bq]
)  

>
And now it's better not to erase the topic, and then the pancake somehow wrongly modernize to deal with such deeds X) [/bq]

I love Google Translate. It gets about half-right. [I think] And the other half completely bananas~

But yes. Let us Pancake the rest~

>>871389t

To be on-topic:

Really excited to see how this year's pic turns out. I know last year looked awesome, and people were even able to discover some cool stuff that came in unconsciously. Like how the colors were placed in the image:
"

[
@LemonDrop":](/1330414#comment_5734855
[bq="LemonDrop"]
) " 

> [
@Cirrus Light":](/1330414#comment_5734854
)
>
I got this by doing some averaging of colors in the image:

>
![full](https://i.imgur.com/qNNTqAq.png!

)
>
>
Pretty neat looking, in fact it looks sort of like watercolor almost [/bq]

And the creation of the unofficial Derpibooru flag:
"@

[`
St@`SyaN":](/1330414#comment_5734692
[bq="St@SyaN"]
)  

>
If derpibooru has its own flag... ![full](https://pp.vk.me/c638428/v638428658/191c7/gOXerYSgyv8.jpg!) [/bq]

I hope we won't have the same trouble as last year where a few submissions were missed. Not really joey's fault given the rush job and sheer number of submissions.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #41A7
Zeb
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Tag-Bot
"@mrmeow":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3502091#post_3502091
[bq]And now it's better not to erase the topic, and then the pancake somehow wrongly modernize to deal with such deeds X) [/bq]
I love Google Translate. It gets about half-right. [I think] And the other half completely bananas~
>>871389t

To be on-topic:
Really excited to see how this year's pic turns out. I know last year looked awesome, and people were even able to discover some cool stuff that came in unconsciously. Like how the colors were placed in the image:
"@LemonDrop":/1330414#comment_5734855
[bq="LemonDrop"] "@Cirrus Light":/1330414#comment_5734854
!https://i.imgur.com/qNNTqAq.png!

"@St@SyaN":/1330414#comment_5734692
[bq="St@SyaN"] If derpibooru has its own flag... !https://pp.vk.me/c638428/v638428658/191c7/gOXerYSgyv8.jpg! [/bq]

I hope we won't have the same trouble as last year where a few submissions were missed. Not really joey's fault given the rush job and sheer number of submissions.
No reason given
Edited by Zeb
Zeb
Economist -

Tag-Bot
"@mrmeow":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3502091#post_3502091
[bq]And now it's better not to erase the topic, and then the pancake somehow wrongly modernize to deal with such deeds X) [/bq]
>>871389t

To be on-topic:
"@LemonDrop":/1330414#comment_5734855
[bq="LemonDrop"] "@Cirrus Light":/1330414#comment_5734854
!https://i.imgur.com/qNNTqAq.png!

"@St@SyaN":/1330414#comment_5734692
[bq="St@SyaN"] If derpibooru has its own flag... !https://pp.vk.me/c638428/v638428658/191c7/gOXerYSgyv8.jpg! [/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Zeb