Pony with care Remember to tag images of/about the latest episode with spoiler:s09e21.
Pony with extreme care Tag images of/about the latest early episodes with spoiler:s09e22, spoiler:s09e23, ..., or spoiler:s09e26 and don't post spoilers about those episodes in other image threads.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Exhumed Legume on 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Exhumed Legume
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Would've been, could've been, should've been, never was, and never ever will be.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

Weirdo
"@Minus":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3498977#post_3498977
[bq="Minus"] I think I would know a little about Subtraction. [/bq]But you apparently don't know about time zones. :P
The ==+/- means "this time zone is this much ahead (+==) or of (+==) or behind (-) of UTC."

Case in point, 11:59 pm UTC = 6:59 pm UTC-5.
Or, Dec 27 11:59 pm UTC-5 = Dec 28 4:59 am UTC. Or Dec 28 6:59 am UTC+2, which is my time zone.

Two hours left as I type this, BTW.
No reason given
Edited by Exhumed Legume
Exhumed Legume
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Would've been, could've been, should've been, never was, and never ever will be.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist

Weirdo
[bq="Minus"] I think I would know a little about Subtraction. [/bq]But you apparently don't know about time zones. :P
The +/- ==+/- means "this time zone is this much ahead (+) (+==) or behind (-) of UTC."

Or, Dec 27 11:59 pm UTC-5 = Dec 28 4:59 am UTC. Or Dec 28 6:59 am UTC+2, which is my time zone.

No reason given
Edited by Exhumed Legume
Exhumed Legume
Artist
Economist

Weirdo
The +/- means "this time zone is this much ahead (+) or behind (-) of UTC."

No reason given
Edited by Exhumed Legume

Back