Viewing last 25 versions of post by Yoshimon1 in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Yoshimon1
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Phew. Took me ~5 weeks, but I finally came up with an OC. Well, mostly, still missing a good cutie mark, but that problem was easily fixed by the pose.
>>1617021t
(An alternate version without the cloud is linked in the description, in case the cloud doesn't fit on the collab.)

With that done, I guess I have some time tomorrow to remove some backgrounds from traditional pictures or maybe do one more vector (but please no clothes or complicated clothes or accessories). If someone needs some last minute help, please feel free to ask me! (It's 2am here already, though, so it could take some time for me to respond.)
No reason given
Edited by Yoshimon1
Yoshimon1
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Phew. Took me ~5 weeks, but I finally came up with an OC. Well, mostly, still missing a good cutie mark, but that problem was easily fixed by the pose.
>>1617021t
(An alternate version without the cloud is linked in the description, in case the cloud doesn't fit on the collab.)

With that done, I guess I have some time tomorrow to remove some backgrounds from traditional pictures or maybe do one more vector (but please no clothes or complicated accessories). If someone needs some last minute help, please feel free to ask me! (It's 2am here already, though, so it could take some time for me to respond.)
No reason given
Edited by Yoshimon1