Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"[@Chaotic Mind":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3484618#post_3484618
)  
Honestly, if I wanted a jack-of-all-trades for my character I go with earth pony myself. Unicorns and pegasi tend to have a more focused and limited scope of talents while earth ponies can be just about anything.

There really is no necessity to being an alicorn.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"@Chaotic Mind":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3484618#post_3484618
Honestly, I wanted a jack-of-all-trades for my character I go with earth pony myself. Unicorns and pegasi tend to have a more focused and limited scope of talents while earth ponies can be just about anything.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Honestly, I wanted a jack-of-all-trades for my character I go with earth pony myself. Unicorns and pegasi tend to have a more focused and limited scope of talents while earth ponies can be just about anything.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Honestly, I wanted a jack-of-all-trades for my character I go with earth pony myself. There really is no necessity to being an alicorn.
No reason given