Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 10 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cyan Lightning in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Cyan Lightning
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
"@Mike":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3457282#post_3457282
"@LightningBolt":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3457285#post_3457285

Lol
, haha, yeah it's remind me of there was a lot of people thinking that Button Mash as Jananimation's OC, despite he appear in the show.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
"@Mike":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3457282#post_3457282
Lol, haha, yeah it's remind me of there was a lot of people thinking that Button Mash as Jananimation's OC, despite he appear in the show.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning