Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wesley Foxx in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
Woo, I'm significantly more artistically motivated this time around so I'mma do it myself since I didn't actually make it in last year since my collaborative effort to make one of my older pictures fit wasn't quality enough.

Edit: And maybe learn how to use Inkscape in the process. It'd be awesome if I could actually finish my drawings instead of just coloring sketches.
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
Woo, I'm significantly more artistically motivated this time around so I'mma do it myself since I didn't actually make it in last year since my collaborative effort to make one of my older pictures fit wasn't quality enough.
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx