The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Wesley Foxx on 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Wesley Foxx
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Artist
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(Previously known as Keith Mowz)

The Fluffiest
Woo, I'm significantly more artistically motivated this time around so I'mma do it myself since I didn't actually make it in last year since my collaborative effort to make one of my older pictures fit wasn't quality enough.

Edit: And maybe learn how to use Inkscape in the process. It'd be awesome if I could actually finish my drawings instead of just coloring sketches
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx
Wesley Foxx
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Artist
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(Previously known as Keith Mowz)

The Fluffiest
Woo, I'm significantly more artistically motivated this time around so I'mma do it myself since I didn't actually make it in last year since my collaborative effort to make one of my older pictures fit wasn't quality enough.
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx

Back