Philomena open beta / breaking API changes New software powering Derpibooru. Read more
The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Bexar Bandito on 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bexar Bandito
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/ it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists there do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea (having a visual reference handy really helps) and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito
Bexar Bandito
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/ it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists there do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito
Bexar Bandito
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/ it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists here do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito

Back