API Deprecation Notice: We are retiring the previous version of our API. Please make sure you update your third party apps! More info

Viewing last 25 versions of post by ZuTheSkunk in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

ZuTheSkunk
Artist -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

No commissions, sorry
Has it really been a year already? I'm getting old, time flies so fast.

*If anyone is in need of having their OC made, I'm willing to lend a hand.* (For free, though monetary support would be highly appreciated)
No reason given
Edited by ZuTheSkunk
ZuTheSkunk
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

No commissions, sorry

*If anyone is in need of having their OC made, I'm willing to lend a hand.* (For free, though monetary support would be highly appreciated)
No reason given
Edited by ZuTheSkunk
ZuTheSkunk
Artist -

No commissions, sorry

If anyone is in need of having their OC made, I'm willing to lend a hand. (For free, though monetary support would be highly appreciated)
No reason given
Edited by ZuTheSkunk