Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

10th Anniversary Art Event

Rainboom Dash
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Rainbooms4Ever
Hmm
This is where it gets tricky because like SFM for example you just paste in a model and choose a premade map and just save a screenshot bam, really no original content
And SFM is allowed
Here you put together a bunch of elements to make something original

Eh, idk
Lil_VampireCJ
Artist -

Lil_VampireCJ
@Joshua
@Mildgyth
Same I haven't received my badge yet but I posted it before the deadline…which is one thing I do not get and the second thing I do not get is that… It is relevant bc its a MLP-Based Ponysona carrying a 10 Years/Yrs sign on its back, to represent its anniversary which is the second thing I do not get…Unless I was accidentally left out then…It also is my own digital-drawn artwork too… I was waiting really patiently for a badge but still never received one…which idk if I can say upset me? but it did backstab me a little bc I was having high-hopes in getting some type of badge for contributing before the official deadline date… I will admit I didn't rly know what to do and didn't have much time to plan out since I didn't find out about the due date was like three/two weeks away and with how college/uni is for me atm my time is very limited so I took the opportunity as quick and as early as I could… but if isn't valid for a badge, I am curious to know why? and I can understand if it was a misunderstanding.

My work:

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Lil_VampireCJ

If you had posted that before October 17th, it'd be valid, but even the sketch was posted after that, and since it doesn't fit the prompt, it didn't get the badge.
MagpulPony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Orange is good.
@Mane-iac Mayhem
You needed to draw something or otherwise create some form of traditional or digital art, photoshopping images together doesn’t meet the qualifications. At least I think that’s what the issue was.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~