10th Anniversary Art Event

LinuxPony
LinuxPony - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Code Horse
Anyone who submits an image that they drew will get a 10th Anniversary badge in return!

So anyone who uploads an image with that tag automatically gets it or will it go to the associated user on the artist tag?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
If you can submit it before the 25th, you can get the badge, provided you do something related to the prompt, which is the first thing underlined in the first post.
The 17th is the deadline for posts unrelated to the prompt but related to the anniversary to get the badges.
ShadeTheRaven
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@Meanlucario  
I should still have the stick pony version of Draco I submitted for the “The Ending of the End in a nutshell” video I don’t think I posted up here, I could either use that or try to draw something else stickpony related X3
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Cheese.
Oh dear, I’m in the process of drawing a brood pic of the mane six as a anniversary for my series, would it count if I put the tag in?
Tokio Toy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I FINALLY GOT MY TRIBUTE TO THE BEST DECADE OF ALL (after the 80’s, of course) … !!!, and I sincerely hope that everyone and “everypony” like it. I apologize for the delay, but I have had my “technical difficulties” (Overloaded Internet and eventual blackouts) to finally achieve it. I hope I do not give Derpibooru too many difficulties when publishing it: I am still familiar with the tools of this magical site.

With all my heart, Thank you. And Happy Decade of Friendship.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide