10th Anniversary Art Event

Tokio Toy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I still hope to be on time: I have had difficulties with a series of blackouts where I am quartered … BUT IT WILL NOT AND WILL PREVENT ANYTHING FROM HAVING AN ART TO CELEBRATE THIS BEAUTIFUL DECADE !!!

Just bear with me, please …
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

I had some time today. I just uploaded this for fun. My contribution to the 10th Anniversary was the EAW Mod Picture, as a small tribute that MLP has also produced something as great and creative as Equestria at War. You have to really like and respect the creators of this mod. And the artists who support them. ;-)

This is an hommage to three difficult personalities here at Derpibooru, who share a passion for alcohol, metal and ponies, who also (often) have their hearts in the right place. Hurray for camaraderie. You can appreciate this at an anniversary about something that brought you together. Thanks, MLP. ;-)
2tail2derp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

The Derpy One 9w6
So submit before Oct 17th for the badge and before 25th for the event? Maybe I can finally get off my lazy butt and draw for an event for once yay xp
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@2tail2derp

No.

If you can submit it before the 25th, you can get the badge, provided you do something related to the prompt, which is the first thing underlined in the first post.

The 17th is the deadline for posts unrelated to the prompt but related to the anniversary to get the badges.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I had some time today. I just uploaded this for fun. My contribution to the 10th Anniversary was the EAW Mod Picture, as a small tribute that MLP has also produced something as great and creative as Equestria at War. You have to really like and respect the creators of this mod. And the artists who support them. ;-)
This is an hommage to three difficult personalities here at Derpibooru, who share a passion for alcohol, metal and ponies, who also (often) have their hearts in the right place. Hurray for camaraderie. You can appreciate this at an anniversary about something that brought you together. Thanks, MLP. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide