A skit based on this image made with 15.ai
- SUNSET (ROBOTIC VOICE): I will say, Twi, you do look good in my jacket – but can I please
ask that you don’t get Dorito dust all over it? I haven’t been able to find a replacement for it.
- TWILIGHT: Oh, sorry! Do you want me to go get another jacket?
- SUNSET: Oh, nonono, it’s fine, just be careful with it.
- TWILIGHT: Okay, I’ll try at least.
- TWILIGHT: Speaking of Doritos, do you want any?
- SUNSET: …Aaahh. Twi. I’m a robot. Robots don’t have taste buds.
Robots also don’t have a stomach or intestines or anything to digest any food, let alone a way to even swallow. I’d love some Doritos right about now, but I’ll have to pass.
- TWILIGHT: Oh, right, haha, forgot about that. I guess that just completely slipped my mind when I was making the roboticization spell.
- SUNSET: Yeah. I found that out the hard way.
- SUNSET: Oh, by the way Twi, about these optical sensors you gave me…
- TWILIGHT: Yeah! Do you like them? I made them run at 300Hz, which is well higher than any human or equine’s persistence of vision–
- SUNSET: Uhhh, yeah, the show on the TV is still only 24Hz. I literally can’t perceive what’s on the screen.
- TWILIGHT: …Ah. Fuck.