General Anime Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Tanjiro and Nezuko are cinnamon rolls

“Of course, Tanjirou’s motivations would be worthless if his family members weren’t worth protecting. And I’m glad to say after all the failed attempts we’ve seen over the years in anime, science has finally created the perfect little sister! And her name…is Nezuko!

This is what peak imouto looks like! Say goodbye to all your trash-tier, onii-chan incest crap, you want an imouto to protect?! Well, she also protects you! She takes head pats and she gives head pats! You don’t even need dialogue with her, because she speaks the purest language of all! CUTE. IMOUTO. NOISES. She comes neatly packaged in her own box! Fuck gamer girl bath water and that weak-ass product! Give us something the world actually needs! I want Imouto In a Box! I want Canned Headpats, Step On Me Simulators, ISEKAI MILF BREAST MILK!!!…Alright that one might be a little bit far.”

–Gigguk, Demon Slayer Is A Work of Art
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Okay,this has been driving me crazy. I have the original Japanese soundtrack album to the Dragonball Lord Slug movie. Gohan’s whistle song is on there,and with lyrics! If I try to look it up though,all I can find us the clip straight from the movie,a remix and an instrumental. But not the one with lyrics! Can someone help me? I wanted to download an MP3 version.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m on episode 5 of Konosuba, and I really like the character of Mitsurugi Kyouya. He’s like the ultimate satire of an action/Isekai protagonist, someone who’s OP and handsome and defeats whatever he comes across. He even has his own harem, complete with tsundere. Which, again, is fitting because that happens with a lot of action/Isekais out there. How many times have we seen an Isekai or action anime where the main protagonist has a harem?

I also like the character because if it were any other series, he would be the main protagonist. I could easily see Mitsurugi Kyouya be the star of some mediocre anime full of cliches. Which makes the fact he’s a secondary character even more hilarious.

People say that Konosuba is a parody of Isekais, and I fell Mitsurugi Kyouya is the crown jewel of that parody. He is such a character you would find in an Isekai or an action anime. It’s honestly kind of scary how accurate they got it down pact.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Monster Girl Doctor has really surprised me. I thought it was going to be an ecchi, but it’s more like a slice of life. It’s also in a similar vein as Cells At Work in that it’s kind of educational. I learned more about mermaids watching episode 2 than I did beforehand. For instance, I had no idea that it was possible that mermaids could drown.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So I’ve finally watched anime again for the first time within god knows how long in my life. Am I cool now?

The animes in particular? Beastars and Brand New Animal. Yeah, I’m into furries.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@WyrmSpawN  
I wasn’t being completely serious the “cool” part but thanks. All I want to know is if this is the right place to talk about these shows or if there are other threads that are more fitting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide